What is architect job description?
Architect is a person who working in the construction industry designing new building, developing new ways of using existing buildings, and restoring and conserving old buildings. Ask to architect to finishing your project is a good idea. They will make your projects look good until finished because architects have an experience in building projects.
In carrying out activities, architect closely with their client. Architect work closely with client to give the advice that the projected designed will match their needs, safe and economical, and have a functional. In definitely, architect will give the best answer and advice to your project. They can control your project to work with a number of constructions professional including producing drawing and specifications, surveyor and engineers.
In addition to control your project, there are another job description that architect can do. Here are works activities vary but typically include:
- Architects work to project managing and off course will helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
- Architect work to preparing tender application and presentation the design will be running out.
- Architect work to preparing tender documents for contractor in order to the project running out match with the design has been discussing before.
- Architect work with regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget is match.
- Architect work to ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- In making the project design, an Architect work with using IT in design and project management, the specialty IT that architect use is computer aided design software.
- Architect work to keeping within financial budget and deadline a project accordance to corresponding predetermined.
- Architect work with specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Architect work to discussing the objectivities, requirement and budget of a budget.
- Architect work to consulting with other professional about the design of an environment.
- Architect work to preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client to ensure that the project is match.
- Architect work to advising the client on the practicality of their project.
- Architect work to controlling the project from the start until finish.
- Architect work to resolving the problem and issue that occur during the construction is running out.
- Architect work to preparing tender documents for contractors.
- Architect work to producing detailed about working, drawings, and specification of the projects.
- Architect work to negotiating with contractors and other professional.
Skills and personal qualities to be owned by an architect such as
- Able to perform the presentation skills with each other.
- Able to perform the computer program.
- Have time management skill.
- Have reasonable mathematical skills. Have good drawing skill to draw the design with the ability to work in three dimensions.
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye detail
- Able to manage others
- Creative approach to problem solving, have a logical and analytical.
- Able to cope with criticism of their work.