Small Design kitchen planning is very vital for those who wish to enhance the look of their small kitchen. Some homeowners realize the difficulties involved when they want to transform their small kitchen into something elegant and stylish. Since the space is limited, it would be quite difficult to reorganize some furniture or other bathroom items into our bathroom. If you experience the same issue and want to maximize the use of space available in your small kitchen, there are some ideas which might inspire you.
Small Design Kitchen Ideas to Consider
The following are some ideas which might inspire you when designing a small kitchen:
- First, you can start using vertical space as much as possible. The good idea is to cover your kitchen walls with slim cabinets and then install hanging hooks for your utensils
- Lighting plays an important role as it can create an illusion of a much bigger room. One good idea is to used a glazed ceiling or large undressed curtains
- If you think that there is still space available, installing an island to add storage space and counter space would be a good idea.
- When it comes to painting, one good idea is to use colors that are soft. You can apply uniform colors for some areas such as cabinets, walls and counters
- The other great idea to consider is to define the appearance of your small kitchen with textures and materials such as marble, wood, metal or glass
Using a Kitchen Island for Your Small Kitchen
As mentioned earlier, the best thing about using a kitchen island is how you can maximize space available in your kitchen while incorporating your kitchen design. When choosing a kitchen island for your kitchen, it doesn’t have to be square. For example, you can choose other shapes which you think will suit best with your kitchen design. A kitchen island gives you easy access to each part of your small kitchen. Next, you can also include some appliances in your small kitchen which don’t only look good but are also fully functional. As for kitchen appliances, there are many choices to consider such as the refrigerator, a microwave or other items which are available in a smaller size.
The other great idea to maximize your kitchen space is to use cabinets which do a great job when saving more space in a small kitchen. By using cabinets, imagine how many items that can be placed without losing its main functionality. Overall, having a kitchen that is fully functional and looks stylish is possible even if you have a small kitchen. Using some ideas mentioned here, you are sure to find it a lot easier when designing a small kitchen. A small kitchen doesn’t have to be complicated. The ideas can be started from a simple step such as repainting the color of your kitchen with some soft and uniform colors. Last but not least, if you are very busy but still want to redesign your small kitchen, you can get some help from professionals. Overall, these are some small design kitchen ideas which can be used.